Woden Contractors has been involved with all manner of civil engineering projects including:
- The multi-award winning bridging of Kings Avenue over Parkes Way, project valued at $25 million. This project was undertaken with traffic movements numbering in excess of 20,000 per day.
- The $100 million Gungahlin Drive Extension (in conjunction with the two other local Joint Venture partners – although the Glenloch Interchange contract of this project was managed wholly by Woden Contractors).
- The entire Jerrabomberra residential development for 3,500 housing blocks on the outskirts of Queanbeyan, which included trunk sewer, watermain and road facilities plus sewer pumping stations, steel water reservoirs, playing fields, school sites and a major urban lake, over a 20 year period.
- Molonglo Link Bridge project including a 243m incrementally launched concrete box girder bridge, the longest ever built in the ACT, and associated 2,992m of large diameter trunk sewer.
- Fyshwick to Watson 250mm welded high pressure steel gas main (approx. 15.8km).